get a quote

Boats, Motorcycles, RVs and Other Toys

Did you know most companies provide limited to no coverage for toys like boats, ATVs and snowmobiles? For example, small boats with less than 25-horsepower motors are usually covered at $1,000 or 10% of your personal property coverage and only in limited circumstances.

For all other boats and things like motorcycles and RVs, there is no coverage at all under your home owner’s (or personal auto) policy. For coverage, you will need to purchase a separate insurance policy. How much you will pay for a separate policy depends on the size, type, and value of the item being covered, among other things.

Castle Insurance agents will help you decide what kind of insurance best fits the use of every type of watercraft and vehicle you own.

Complete a Quote form or call us at (360) 794-8118