get a quote

Home Products

home-productVarious home products are available to insure a range of dwellings. Insurance companies have different contracts based on the type of dwelling and the way it is used. A homeowner’s policy may cover your personal residence, whether it is a condo, mobile home or site-built dwelling, while a dwelling fire policy will cover a rental property you own.

Regardless of the type of home you have, it is one of the most prized possessions you will come to own. When you have invested so much in a home, it makes sense to get insurance coverage in case any unfortunate event strikes.

Homeowner’s insurance and Dwelling Products may cover the following:

  • Damage to your home and other structures on your property
  • Personal property such as furniture and other household items
  • Fire and smoke damage
  • Theft and vandalism
  • Personal liability coverage in case someone is injured
  • Loss due to fire and explosion

Earthquakes, Floods, and Landslides

Most home and dwelling insurance policies do not automatically protect against all natural disasters, such as floods, landslides, and earthquakes. If you reside in a high-risk area, then it is advisable to ensure your home is covered in the event such a disaster occurs. In the case of flood and landslide insurance, you will need to obtain separate policies for coverage. Your homeowner’s insurance carrier may offer an earthquake coverage endorsement for additional premium, but more often than not, this coverage will also require a separate policy. To go over your current homeowner’s coverage’s, or for a quote, contact our experienced agents.

Complete a Quote for or call us at (360) 794-8118.